Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Ask a Thai guy part II


The Lady's man

Is Pattaya all that it's cracked up to be? I heard it's like the Wild West, but with Asians ?. Also I heard that it crams with the Ladyboys so how do I know which are "Ladyboys" and which aren't?

Well if you manage roll into Thailand everywhere within is pretty much a party fest, especially the holiday season. For some unexplainable reason Thai folks happen to take a lot of vacation cause they got special holiday in every month of the year. As for Pattaya, since the Beginning of Vietnam War, a little beach town of Pattaya has exploded into a red light district heaven for the GI's pit stop who were stressing out killing the commies. In the old days, Pattaya was a breeding ground for the "Panda Chasers" who got preoccupied so much over the taste of the orient down the Go Go bar; they were officially declared M.I.A. indefinitely. Even though, Pattaya without the old wartime glamour is still a great place to party and finding the infamous "Ladyboys", as for your question about identifying girls with the extra appendices. Well when a sex change in Thailand only cost $5000 you can see that switching gender is as easy as getting a new set of rims so it can be quite a challenging task. As for me I would pull "I'm sorry I bum into you" maneuver it works pretty well make sure that the back of your hand is on the strategic point and if you feels an extra lump that shouldnt be there, bail out immediately. Also saying sorry would help because it would be a dead giveaway the minute they talk to you. My best advice about Pattaya, have a goodtime and do not get shit-face trying to pick up girl. It will be more than likely to give a lasting impression than sleeping with a fat chick.

pic form Miss Gay Thailand 2005

Casanova Connoisseur

Kirk Sato, I used to be a head Connoisseur at a five star hotel at Anchorage, Alaska and once not so long ago I manage to be responsible for a princess from Thailand during her stay, which I have to say she was really beautiful. However my admiration turn sour on a dinner delivery, when I was knock over by the Thai men in black and have Uzis pointing to my head because I didnt follow their protocol. So tell me what is the protocol on not offending the Thai Royal Family?

A very simple protocol there my friend, you're white, stay clear and run whenever they are near unless you like a lead salad.


Smash the Ripper

Yo man I heard like I can bang bunch of hooks over there. How much for a mother/daughter combination for one night? And if so is there a limit to the amount of hookers that I can purchase in one night? Is it illegal to kill hookers in Thailand?


Man you like to get straight to the point ha? As for the amount of the working girls you can deal with, your quest for the carnal hunger is really up to the saying "Have the money and they shall have the time" As for contemplating on premeditated murder on them tricks, would you really want to mess with a girl who can use her vagina as a projectileb
launcher? Be careful stud she might smoke you ass first.

That's it for this session! If you have any more curiosity feel free to email me and for

Here is the Link to Ask a Thai guy part 1I

I shall leave you a little factoid for yall.

Quick Fact about Bangkok:

Population 9 Million+

GOOD GOOD

Sexual Repression: Not in Bangkok

Go Go Bar: You either love em or hate it with a passion and for me?

US Dollar: Strong Strong

Massages: Both kinds

BAD BAD

TUK TUK Drivers: who try to rip you off: They seem to forget that you can't out hustle an Asian hustler.

Clubs/Bars: zoning and closing at 1 am. But there are plenty of the after party for those in the know and at her bodies too!

Floating Markets: Tourist bullshit

Traffic: Busy Busy Busy

SURVIVAL TIPS

Have you cell with you at all time !

Have your hotel info with you at all time.

Have your guide number with you at all time in case you need rent a girlfriend.

Carry passport with you but leave a copy at the hotel safe.

Call 1155 for tourist police

Call 1672 FOR TOURIST INFO

Country code for Bangkok is 66 2

While in Bangkok dial 02 for local calls

Oh Yeah ATM is everywhere.



     

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Kirk, I saw your myspace ask a thai guy, and I figured what the hell...
My name is Chelsea Miller, and I am a 23 year old female student who has been living on Koh Samui for one month. I am here to study tourists who go to Wats on the island- what they do, how they act, and who they talk to. I have come to see that many farangs disrespect the Wats by their dress and general behavior.

I have tried to talk to some Thai people about their opinions on farang tourists going to their Wats, but none seem to give me a straight answer, because I am a farang myself presumably. I have heard that Thais simply to not like or respect farangs as a whole, and simply do not think much of us at all. I can not say I blame them, after all we come to the country with all our money and act like it is our own. This is not respectful.

I do you have any straightforward knowledge about attitudes that Thai people have on farangs entering Wats and taking pictures and doing everything that is not spiritual. Do monks hold this attitude towards farangs aswell?

If you have any thoughts on the subject, I would greatly appreciate any insights you might have. They would be a great contribution to my project, as a Thai opinion is very important to include, and no one will tell me how it is.