Thursday, November 23, 2006

Crack Laced Turkey


Yes Finally Thanksgiving has arrived upon us once again, to many of you folks out there, already settled down and celebrating the occasion with friends and family. Unfortunately this year my presence happens to be in a Buddhists dominant country such as Thailand. Even worse majority of expats over here are Europeans , so you can pretty much forget about getting your hands dirty on those deliciously grease filled Turkey stuffings and the wonderful cranberry sauce, ummm.... cranberry sauce. Anyway since the good old American ritual dinner won't be happening to me this year, well at least I still got my blog to entertain you all and keep my sanity in check. I don't know much about yall but for some reason every time when Thanksgiving is around the conner I just couldn't get this one particular scene from the New Jack City out of my head.
The infamous "Crack Laced Turkey", I guess only a real sadomasochistic evil hustler could conceived such a diabolical scheme by giving crack coating turkeys to homeless despairs in order to advance himself monetary. Though from your first impression you might pass him as a petty uneducated thug who were so infatuate with the American Dream, but greed sure is the mother of all survival stride and Nino Brown sure got a plenty of it. So my message to you all, enjoy what is a abundant in your life and be sustainably content with a good company surrounding you. You don't need to be chasing after an American dream with that crack laced turkey just because life today seems to tell you that nothing promise you tomorrow.




     

No comments: