Sunday, November 26, 2006

Weekly Digg 11-26-06

Howdy folks bright and shine on this lounging Sunday, I guess you all still try to recovery from the post massacre devouring giant walking bird feast. I hope you all had a great time with your friends and love ones, enjoying the good old American gluttonous tradition devouring everything in sight with some football to pass the time by on the past Thursday. Any how before you're trying to coupe with your shopping rampage on the past Black Friday, accumulating your life debt to the point of melt down. All I can tell you is worrying of how you going to pay off that credit bill on this coming Monday at your office. will not help. My as well get yourself lost from the reality of racking up those credit card balance by enjoying my Weekly Digg !

WEEKLY DIGG 11-26-06
"PROPAGANDA R US"

I always been a big aficionado of the propaganda film no matter what medium it might be distributed in. you might ask me why do I care for a totalitarian message which promote the relinquishment of our freedom spirit. Well some how this subliminally brain washing is a good reminder that no matter how smart we might perceive to be, many times we are more stupid and susceptible to mass disinformation more than you can imagine. Let's look at the first video

PMS SURVIVAL TIPS

A very good parody of 1950 educational and government propaganda videos also I would say pretty informative on how-to avoid your female counter when they're raging with that "hormone imbalance" movement of the month. Like my best buddy used to give me advice on all my ex's PMS problem "Hey even though they're bleeding down there, doesn't mean it fill up all the way to the top of their head"






Sexual Harassment How-To

So have you ever wonder sometime that how come your co-workers could get away with all those constant boning fest some blond assistant at your office on the daily and yet you couldn't pick up the lunch lady at the cafeteria without getting a law suit. go ahead and see how they done it, sad but true guide for your average Joes.





Propaganda through the legal system

Man gets patent for the WHEEL


I really don't know how the legal process are being maintain in the down under territory. Apparently this particular gentleman managed to circumvent the Australia legal system and registered a patent for a "circular transportation facilitation device" - more commonly known as the wheel. So next time you're down there visiting the great outback don't forget to remind them of the royalties they still own America on all those bad export of actors.

Nostalgia Through Music
The subliminal messages are in the media everywhere if you know how to look. Here is a very good example for you all to ponder and digest it in. If you ask me about how do I feel about the on going failure of our military forces in Iraq, I would have to say that I never support the war in Iraq since day one. However making a music without respect the troop who were by making a contrast of the care free America is inappropriate period. Could you just imagine while you all were enjoying your turkey freedom, on the past thanksgiving, I can assure that those troop probably want nothing more than just returning home. Here is MTV Bans Faithless Video




Sex Clip of the Week
Since this is a legal filled limbo super charge with propaganda theme show for this week. It's only seem fit that I give you all what if "sexual consent" is actually being practice in the bed room for all the teens out there.




     

1 comment:

Play Poker For Money said...

Today I read on this theme much.