Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Asian Words of Wisdom in Rule of Engagement to the Opposition Sex


It was quite fortunate for me on the past Friday night that I ran into an old acquaintance at Spike. It was refreshing to the mind, actually running into the more intelligent drinker in a bar (I know it can be an oxymoron) at least time will fly a bit faster with Scotches and a good company. However as many subjects exchanged vary from how inkjet will save the world to which girls got a bigger knockers, a topic came up and it had to deal with woman and relationship. Personally I really think that for people who never actually live with a woman before in their life, they never truly experience an agony of a voluntary jail time. The humorous thing is those who seek thriving to excel, once you got into the matrimony phase you're fucked, like buying a secondhand corvette that has engine of its own mind. I'm not really saying these pessimistic views because I'm an expert on the subject at hand. However from my own experience, I have lived with three different women in my life, first was of three years, second and the third was two years each. So if you get the picture add them all up and I already got a marriage! It's such a bitter sweet agony that I almost married the first one with 5000 dollars sign on bonus I was planning to buy her a ring but thank God I found out she's been cheating on me for a few months. So I spent my bonus in rather worth while manner for female in general, financing young ladies for their college education and crack addiction in a few strip joints and it was quite liberating. To me these days I found out that there are certain rules of engagement that all men should come up with before venturing into the path of serious companionship, after all you will be affect by their ever raging hormones, your mind will not work straight neither. Anyways here is a little tips that help me discern the wilderness of tricks, hopefully this might be some use for you fellas contemplating getting a girlfriend.



Asian Words of Wisdom in Rule of Engagement to the Opposition Sex


10. Hold your conversation with a woman like you would have in a bar, never talk about religion or politics unless it deals with their suffrage or the lack there of.

9. Every woman is self-conscious about their ass. Tell her you love her ass and you might have a chance to spank it.

8. Ugly girls like to hang out with pretty girls because it makes them feel like they're more attractive. Pretty girls hang out with ugly girls for the same reason.

7. Women and Lesbians like to hangout with gay guys because at least they pretend to care

6. Never trust a girl who has no girlfriends. She doesn't get along with other women because she likes to hangout in the loony bins or she's a bitch.

5. The quickest way to end a relationship with your girls, just borrow some money from her. (Even though you got IPO from Google).

4. When a woman complains about her problems, she doesn't want you to offer solutions

3. Woman always want to believe what you're saying is true.

2. If you have something to hide, she'll find it so don't be afraid to lie

1. You will never know how many guys she's slept with. The Standard lie is five. Which really mean 10 (minimum projection).






Digg!

No comments: