Friday, December 01, 2006

E-mail to the Year 2036


Well before I'm leaving all the Bangkok frenzy behind this weekend, meeting up with my folks at the weekend family house tomorrow morning. I think it would be only appropriate to leave you all a light hearten content just in case I don't make it back on Sunday to disseminate the weekly digg. Anyway you might find this particular site pretty useful and a bit silly. However if you're planning a long term goal and I mean extra long term you might find this tool interesting with a good kick in the motivation utility

So without further gibberish, I shall introduce you all to http://futureme.org/ . (Don't be shy give it a try !)

This particular email site is not any other ordinary notice-to-self e-mail services, this site got a very interesting delivery time to the users. It automatically sends you an email of what you said on whatever date you specify. For example I could send my self an email reminding me to get married in 2036! (I pretty much doubt it though) Since now I have arouse your ever ADD attention spans, here are some interesting messages ones could send into the e-mail time capsule in the year 2036. For example you can sent your salutation to Skynet, tell them the terminator plan has fail and stop doing those awful sequels that should workout pretty well since the message would genuinely came from the yesterdays of 2006AD.

Oh another idea spontaneously came out of my mind, you can also send a picture of you naked ex-girlfriends into the year 2036 to remind them that the ravage of time has reduce her from the raging bitch into a frail old hag. Now that should be
should be bittersweet revenge that Dave Chappelle himself would be proud.

So before I bid you all goodnight from Junta-Democratic Free Zone, here is the message I left into the e-mail temporal bottle:




"Kirk Sato – Time to change you underwear and make sure don't be late for the dinner party at the Playboy Mansion!"



    

No comments: