Friday, December 22, 2006

Back from My Spiritual Trip Part II





Alright let's get going on my 2nd part of this three part photo blog series shall we ? Thanks my friends on Myspace for all the nice comments, however I guess on the blogger ecosystem most of the time I just got the admiring lurkers. So if you feel compel to send me a shout out please do on the comment section ! Anyway were we ? Oh from the first few days of my trip to Lampang, My next venture took me the neigbor province of Phayao. So I took the advice from the monks in Lampang to pay a visit to the Anayootipyharam Temple. From what I gathered from the visit at the monastery in Lampang, the head monk who ran the Abbey, was from this huge monastery residing in the Thailand national park reserve, stretching several hundred acres throughout the forest. It took me a good couple of days to finish the tour literally, however for a photography afficcidio like I am it was worth every single tiring steps. So without further delay let's get this photo blog going.

Trip to Anayootipyharam Temple in Phayao


DSCN0398.JPG


This the front entrance to front part the temple, you have to take quite a few step up the abbey. However the entire monastery expand all over the national park, I really recommend a car for the entire tour or else you will need a few days of walking and you don't want that.

DSCN0372.JPG


DSCN0373.JPG

This happen to be a Hindu Statues, I don't know why would they have them around here.

DSCN0374.JPG

This is a 30+feet Buddha statue I mean this thing is huge

DSCN0378.JPG

Very beautiful craftmenship on the carpentry work

DSCN0382.JPG

The inside view of the biulding, I believe this is for prayer and meditation.

DSCN0388.JPG

DSCN0390.JPG

DSCN0393.JPG

Yes the whole thing is made of gold, all solid gold.....

DSCN0400.JPG

This is a exact replica from the famous buddha statue in India portraying the death of Lord Budhha

DSCN0406.JPG

An Abbey by the lake

DSCN0409.JPG

Inside the Abbey

DSCN0412.JPG

This is sculpture is depicting the first teaching of Buddha to his five disciples

DSCN0414.JPG

DSCN0419.JPG

This statue is a 5 stories tall standing Buddha statues !

So I hope you would enjoy this second and stay tune for the conclusion of my next blog ! Here is a link for the gallery in Prayao

Scriptless Flickr BadgeScriptless Flickr BadgeScriptless Flickr BadgeScriptless Flickr BadgeScriptless Flickr BadgeScriptless Flickr BadgeScriptless Flickr BadgeScriptless Flickr BadgeScriptless Flickr BadgeScriptless Flickr Badge


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL 台北酒店經紀人 ,禮服店 酒店兼差PRETTY GIRL酒店公關 酒店小姐 彩色爆米花酒店兼職,酒店工作 彩色爆米花酒店經紀, 酒店上班,酒店工作 PRETTY GIRL酒店喝酒酒店上班 彩色爆米花台北酒店酒店小姐 PRETTY GIRL酒店上班酒店打工PRETTY GIRL酒店打工酒店經紀 彩色爆米花