Monday, December 04, 2006

Greatest Movements of the Slacker’s History



First of those who get to know me well over the years, especially the top 4 know that I love to be a slacker. To me being a slacker is not an immoral thing at all, the less time that I actually have to be involved in manual labor the more time I have to explore the realm of knowledge which really channels the cash flow of dollars. I guess because of this particular concept I have given up work related to any kind of manual labor ever again such as bartending for example. A lot of people have asked me the reason I quit bartending even though I was really knowledgeable in my field. Some called me the mixologist of Dallas, heck I invented Berry Mojito and god damm Tricktini for Reikyu, well for those of you who's in the know while I was the mixologist. I managed to even develop my own slacker hobby of the making an alternative residual income.Shit if you care to wonder I really got a better end of the deal just because at least Im not up there cutting up fish for a very long time trying to a petty mortgage. In fact now I have more time to be a slacker brewing my next monetary scheme dominations. Some of you might argue in disdain and say Nigger go get a real job! However on the contrary I might have to indulge you all in some example throughout the course of humanity.

Common now work didnt become a Western virtue until the Reformation, heck Adam and Eve didnt buckle down and got their hands dirty until they bit the apple and the Man upstairs gave them a boot. Even the Romans and the Greece considered work to be a curse thats why they invented slavery for their society. Though out history, loafers, loungers, slacker, and bum was pretty much misunderstood as a parasite of a productive society like Karl Marx would use us a scapegoat waited to be slaughter by the disgruntle uneducated middle-class. Anyway I shall leave you all with a little factoid to contemplate while you trying to file your TPS Report for the 10th time and responding your entrails of memos during the day.

Greatest Movements of the Slackers History

Sir Isaac Newton: He invented gravity (alright alright he discovered) while sitting down slacking off looking around the damm apple tree.

Achievement: Gravity duh (alright the laws of motion), which is the precursor to Star Trek.


Benjamin Franklin: Our founding father liked to take airbaths that involved lying nude on his bed for an hour daily and hanging out with the Indians formulating the proto-concept of the Constitution (with the peace pipe too of course).

Achievement: He asserted that time is money, so he managed to made an eternal impression on the most beloved paper currency on the planet, The Benjamins.


Albert Hofmann: Swiss chemist took the world's first acid hit in 1943, when he touched a smidge of lysergic acid diethylamide, a chemical he had researched for inducing childbirth. Perhaps he was bored, later tried a bigger dose and made another discovery: the bad trip.

Achievement: LSD



No comments: