Friday, December 15, 2006

Off to the Desert of the Real

Well folks a much as I like to share my knowledge and sarcastic view of the world in general. Kirk Sato has to venture off to the desert of the "Real" next week as part of my yearly ritual soul searching without the distraction of technology. So I will be in Northern part of Thailand for about a week and off the grid. Don't expect me to wandering around in the sea of the net or blogging for about during this time period. For once I can leave all the headache of IT and the yearly grind without contemplating any expectation. However one thing I will promise you all for sure, is lots of pictures to share on my blog right after my pilgrimage. Here is a sample of where I will be spending my self mediation during the next week.

3 comments:

Mr.Gary Supertron said...

The Greatest Blog is Supertron Random

Kirk Sato said...

righhttt......

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL 台北酒店經紀人 ,禮服店 酒店兼差PRETTY GIRL酒店公關 酒店小姐 彩色爆米花酒店兼職,酒店工作 彩色爆米花酒店經紀, 酒店上班,酒店工作 PRETTY GIRL酒店喝酒酒店上班 彩色爆米花台北酒店酒店小姐 PRETTY GIRL酒店上班酒店打工PRETTY GIRL酒店打工酒店經紀 彩色爆米花