Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Life 300 Dollars at a Time






Another night passed by in the ever changing Dallas. Obviously I guess the commodity that life in Dallas worth. a mere 300 bucks. So for you guys trying to pimp yourself out with your Prada and Gucci accessories know this, it cost more than a life in Dallas. Usually nothing ever bother me as much, no matter how much I hated my current job despite how well the money might be rolling. Hell with my current pilot project for the future job I just don't ever have time to think about money. However no matter how focus I am on this borrowed time, I believed this is a chance I got left to do something meaningful with my life. One topic lingered on my mind like a splinter, when I was at the conference at the Gaylord Texan Hotel (yeah it sounds gay alright). Me and my very good friend had a conversation about abortion, yep you heard what I say, when were enjoying the American professional life drinking our cafe latte enema, enjoying the scenery that would make girls forget about being anything but conservative. She asked me about how is my idea of abortion casually at first, as I was a very carefree sarcastic male, I gave her the idea of the power of exponential.

She asked with a little curiosity of what the heck are you talking about?. I couldn't resist testing the tolerance of the opposite sex by explaining to her that all growth regardless of evolutionary ladder it comes down that bacteria with the power of growth. They are not able to consume the whole planet mere the fact that it has exhausted its own supply of oxygen because the lack of conscience to its own environment. People on the planet being born everyday at the rate of 4 per second. So why the power of exponential does not dictate that the whole planet will be enviably doomed with the march of humanity. Well that is why it's not about being pro life or pro choice will make a difference. It is how many human beings out there live the life that worth taking resources of the environment or taking up space of more worthy person that might come along to replace you.

I thought that kind of remark would put any women into a disgusted stage that would just end a nonsense moral struggle of ages. However she argue that the right of a child lies on his or her flesh maker, the mother regardless of social order might dictate of how its going to be. Well I agreed with her that no matter how the male dominated lawmakers out there trying to say about abortion and birth control is immoral for women to even contemplate. The news that you see everyday might contradict the otherwise, the news that a mother chop her baby up to death because the fact she thinks that she would be an unfitted parents. Or how about she might strangled the whole school of kids just because she had a bad day. The truth is this grotesques fact will never vanish away even though we abolish abortion. So I guess the right to life given to women might not be the best idea either. I shall end this conversation with once upon a time I know that a life can be flushed by 300 dollars in Dallas.

Obviously that commodity of life in Dallas really worth, so for you guys trying to pimp yourself out with Prada and Gucci next time knowing this, it cost more than a life in Dallas




     

No comments: