Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Nokia N95 multimedia computer


Even though I never been a big fan of Nokia, since all of my phones are a long line of descendent of Hello Moto. Currently I owned the KRZR of course, however I ran into a commercial of this new N95. I'm pretty positive this sucker can defnitely give Nokia a good punch back on the smart phone category once more.

New commercial "multimedia computer" upcoming soon. It will be Nokia N95, just released by Nokia. The Nokia N95 is scheduled to hit stores by Feb 2007 and will be have such features: 5 Megapixel camera, 802.11g Wi-Fi, HSDPA, 150 MB internal memory, 2.6 inch QVGA, ATI 3D graphics chip, GPS, microSD card slot, 3.5mm audio jack and dedicated music keys.

Nokia N95 on video:



     

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL 台北酒店經紀人 ,禮服店 酒店兼差PRETTY GIRL酒店公關 酒店小姐 彩色爆米花酒店兼職,酒店工作 彩色爆米花酒店經紀, 酒店上班,酒店工作 PRETTY GIRL酒店喝酒酒店上班 彩色爆米花台北酒店酒店小姐 PRETTY GIRL酒店上班酒店打工PRETTY GIRL酒店打工酒店經紀 彩色爆米花