Sunday, December 03, 2006

Two Bordeauxs of Integrity

Here comes one of those mentally heavy blog once again, so if you're not in the mood flip the channel. Anyhow tonight I had the chance to actually get my mind of from all the madness of the project, the politics, business strategy, user requirement, and corruption from business partners, out into the garbage bin for just one night. It is ironic that as I'm getting toward 30 years old, more and more I detest the world of business and the hunger for monetary value has ceased to captivate my passion. It is one of those movements in my life, just a descent dinner with family goofing around with my cousins being a child. All of these life simple movements have mean so much to me more than any money can buy. Anyhow the dinner at Rang Mahal restaurant on top of the Rembrandt hotel, as I enjoyed a quite cheerful dinner the thought has hit me when I finished a glass of French Bordeaux. Despite there are a few people in my company thinking of pushing me out from the project due to many conflicts of interest however I'm not going to bored anyone over with the detail. One thing shall always hold true, if you're know what is integrity and the ethical core of your motivation. If the intention is pure and your method is fair to other, it is only their fault that they will never going to enjoy life like yours. Only greed will be their companionship, just sheer lust for their appetites would consume them blindly until the end of days not knowing what is life beyond chasing after greed.

The ironic part about this particular dinner tonight, as I sit with some of the most successful politicians and business people in Thailand including my aunt enjoying a gloomy skyline with the light works of the distant thunders. I got to say that even though they all inherit predatory instinct for money but what make them all successful is the sense of integrity in their business practice that launch them to where the belong in the world. If my CEO can only learn this simple path to the business success from these people she won't have to complain about the tight budget in our company. Oh well this shit isn't my problem time to move on to my own venture.

That thought came into a clarifying conclusion as I down the second glass of the Bordeaux, well I wish you all a very good night..

There are five dangerous faults for general:

1 Recklessness, which lead to destruction

2 Cowardice, which lead to capture

3 A hasty temper, which can provoked by insult

4 A delicacy to honor which is sensitive to shame

5 Over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble

: The Art of War Chapter VIII verse 12


     

No comments: