Friday, December 29, 2006

Kirk Sato's IT Proverb 2006




Well as the year 2006 is approaching to a definite end, I feel that many people out there would share the feeling of nostalgia among the mist. For the most part, many of you folks out there probably trying to recall the past mistakes that you have done foolishly in the past year. Which in hope 2007 will bring you a certain resolution achievement, even though you may never be able to get rid of that bad habit. As for me, the biggest blunder of 2006 probably would be in the field of my job, which happen to in Information Technology. Though the consequence might not have threaten my livelihood entirely, but it sure did leave me a nasty memory which I love to abandon with all the days in this year. So in the hope of finding my own resolution for the next year in my career, I have compile little words of wisdom in the world of computing to share with you all. This might not be a definitive guide, however you might find them to be more than useful when you get stuck in one of those computer errors anger movement.


IT Proverb 2006


It is better to have a gold digging girlfriend than a computer. Because owning a computer is like a marriage, it never works unless you spend money on it.


I had a life once
... now I have a computer and a modem.

To err is human. To really foul things up requires a computer.

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a moron. (into believing)

Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tubes hurtling down the highway.

Profanity is the one language all programmers know best.

Open source is buggy , crashing Windows and Gates in a world without borders

Press any key to continue or any other key to quit...



The Best Movement of Internet 2006 -A Series of Tubes....





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL 台北酒店經紀人 ,禮服店 酒店兼差PRETTY GIRL酒店公關 酒店小姐 彩色爆米花酒店兼職,酒店工作 彩色爆米花酒店經紀, 酒店上班,酒店工作 PRETTY GIRL酒店喝酒酒店上班 彩色爆米花台北酒店酒店小姐 PRETTY GIRL酒店上班酒店打工PRETTY GIRL酒店打工酒店經紀 彩色爆米花