Friday, March 23, 2007

Quick Update

Well it has been two months since the last transmission of my blog; yes mostly the negligence could most be blame to the whirlwind of my chaotic life for the past few months. For the closest of friends in Dallas would know, perhaps the lady luck has been so kind enough to look down upon me. Despites several mishaps about my career since the beginning of the year, finally the dust have settled. Though I could never recover all of the money that I was promised to received, however half is better than nothing. As of now I have settled down in Thailand for a long run, probably for a year or two finish my promise with my family of having a degree for once. Even though I could really careless about this whole artificial credential paper, I finally could make some sense of stability in my life. I can happily turn my back to those who cheated me and stab me in Bangkok with a one finger salute to them all (which two of them happen to be my own aunt). At least for now I will gather up all the ashes and start off new with my Japanese stepmom and my little brother.


For my friends in Dallas whom are wondering about my well being in Bangkok, I got to be honest to you all. Though Thailand might not be the best cup of tea when it comes to the creature comfort like in the US, with all the technological efficiency to feed any desirable appetites. However one thing I would never miss about Dallas is the cops, on the contrary the cops in Bangkok are way more reasonable when it comes to misdemeanor which can reasonably deal with dollars and sense. Also with help from my Japanese mom, now I even have the opprotuniy to venture to Japan this coming summer. So overall the party life and my own blood family support is a right mixture for a great time in Bangkok for this remaining year to come. I believe that things are happen for a reason, not because the man upstairs would care so much about me which I would never want it to be that way anyhow (plus owning him a favor is definitely not a good thing). But I have a sense of belonging that it is time for me to grow up into another mature individual, by helping little brother to excel as a well rounded teenager mean paramount to me more than own success for now. So when I will be back to Dallas? Which is on everyone of my closest friends might ask, well one thing for certain you might see me back there sooner than you expected so watch out. So for the time being stay tune and let Kirk Sato has his great little adventure in this wonderland call the Southeast Asia.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ultima Online Gold, UO Gold, crestingwait
buy uo gold
buy uo gold
buy uo gold
buy uo gold
buy uo gold
buy uo gold
buy uo gold
buy uo gold
buy uo gold
buy uo gold
lotro gold
wow gold
warhammer gold
buy aoc gold
buy aoc gold
buy aoc gold
buy aoc gold
buy aoc gold
buy aoc gold
buy aoc gold
Age of Conan Gold, AOC Gold

Anonymous said...

Do you know the Atlantica online Gold, in the game you need the Atlantica Gold. it can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to buy Atlantica online Gold, i do not know he spend how much money to buy the Atlantica online money, when i see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the cheap Atlantica online Gold. i also happy with him.

feilin said...

I think 2moons dil changes my life. Because of 2moons gold, I meet a lot of friends. Besides, my friends usually give me some 2moon dil. I usually buy 2moons dil through Internet and advice from my friends, so I gain a lot of cheap 2moons gold and harvest in life.
9Dragons is a very good game. Through buying 9Dragons gold, I find fun in it. I am so glad that I can earn a lot of 9 Dragons gold. 9Dragons cater to the taste of young people. With cheap 9Dragons gold, you can get everything you want in this game. So I like to buy 9 Dragons gold. For me 9Dragons money is not just a simple thing.

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL 台北酒店經紀人 ,禮服店 酒店兼差PRETTY GIRL酒店公關 酒店小姐 彩色爆米花酒店兼職,酒店工作 彩色爆米花酒店經紀, 酒店上班,酒店工作 PRETTY GIRL酒店喝酒酒店上班 彩色爆米花台北酒店酒店小姐 PRETTY GIRL酒店上班酒店打工PRETTY GIRL酒店打工酒店經紀 彩色爆米花

Anonymous said...

Have you heared about a game which you need use Anarchy credits to play, and you can also borrow Anarchy Online credits from other players? But you can buy AO credits, or you will lose the choice if you do not have Anarchy online gold. If you get Anarchy gold, you can continue this game.

Anonymous said...

Have you heared about 9Dragons which you need use 9Dragons gold to play, and you can also borrow 9 Dragons gold from other players? But you can buy 9 Dragons gold, or you will lose the choice if you do not have cheap 9Dragons gold. If you get 9Dragons money, you can continue this game.

Anonymous said...

Rom Gold which I have spent much more in this game it is necessary. Frogster continues to throw the Runes of Magic Gold all the game-play they can possibly find into Runes of Magic. Once the race card is full the race begins, with players avoiding to buy Rom Gold and magical traps. It just amazes me how cheap Runes of Magic Gold and stuff Frogster is tossing into Runes of Magic. Players can help themselves and hinder their foes by picking up Runes of Magic money.

Anonymous said...

Without thinking I buy some runescape gold . I use some rs gold and want to find a good group. We often buy runescape money together on Monday. As if it is a rule. I think it is the real friendship. buy runescape is already become the essential thing in my life. So I will introduce my friends have the cheap rs gold , we can be consist of a group, it must be very interesting.

Anonymous said...

After separate for one year, I can not leave you, leave Scions Of Fate gold . Now I buy SOF gold again, I do not want to leave you, but at that time, I have no idea. Buy Scions Of Fate money is the thing I want to do for long time. I know that cheap SOF gold is your life. So I will try my best and do not let you pass away. In my mind, I think I buy sof gold is the fate.

Anonymous said...

Have you heared about the game which you need use Atlantica online Gold to play, and you can also borrow Atlantica Gold from other players? But you can buy Atlantica online Gold, or you will lose the choice if you do not have cheap Atlantica online Gold. If you get Atlantica online money,

Anonymous said...

I always heard something from my neighbor that he sometimes goes to the internet bar to play the game which will use him some mabinogi gold,he usually can win a lot of cheap mabinogi,then he let his friends all have some mabinogi money,his friends thank him very much for introducing them the buy mabinogi gold,they usually mabinogi online gold together.

Anonymous said...

I always heard something from my neighbor that he sometimes goes to the internet bar to play the game which will use him some Metin2 gold, he usually can win a lot of Metin2 yang, then he let his friends all have some Cheap metin2 yang, his friends thank him very much for introducing them the Cheap metin2 gold, they usually Buy metin2 gold together.

Anonymous said...

I always heard something from my neighbor that he sometimes goes to the internet bar to play the game which will use him some Solstice Kron, he usually can win a lot of Solstice Online Kron, then he let his friends all have some Solstice Gold, his friends thank him very much for introducing them the Solstice Online Gold, they usually buy Solstice Kron together. And then share their cheap Solstice Kron to each other. At last they all get some Solstice Online money than before.

Anonymous said...

Do you want to know the magic of online games, and here you can get more Sho Online Mun. Do you want to have a try? Come on and Sho Mun can make you happy. You can change a lot Sho Online gold for play games. Playing online games can make much Sho gold. And you can buy Sho Online gold do what you want to do in the online game.

Anonymous said...

What do you know wow gold. And do you want to know? You can get World of Warcraft Gold here. And welcome to our website, here you can play games, and you will warcraft gold to play game. I know buy wow gold, and it is very interesting. Do you want a try, come and view our website, and you will learn much about cheap wow gold. Come and join with us. We are waiting for your coming.

Anonymous said...

What do you know requiem gold. And do you want to know? You can get requiem lant here. And welcome to our website, here you can play games, and you will get requiem money to play game. I know cheap requiem lant, and it is very interesting. Do you want a try, come and view our website, and you will learn much about requiem online gold.

Anonymous said...

Do you know seal cegel? I like it.
My brother often go to the internet bar to buy sealonline cegel and play it.
After school, He likes playing games using these seal online cegel with his friends.
I do not like to play it. Because I think that it not only costs much money but also spend much time. One day, he give me many cheap seal cegeland play the game with me.
I came to the bar following him and found buy seal online cegelwas so cheap. After that, I also go to play game with him.

Anonymous said...

You smart and buy Sword of the New World Vis, you play the game is right, Sword of the New World Gold. you have a wonderful time, buy vis, I have it cheap snw vis, I buy Sword of the New World money.

Anonymous said...

Do you know latale online gold? I like it. My brother often go to the internet bar to buy latale gold and play it. After school, He likes playing games using these latale money with his friends. I do not like to play it. Because I think that it not only costs much money but also spend much time. One day, he give me many buy latale online gold and play the game with me. I came to the bar following him and found cheap latale gold was so cheap. After that, I also go to play game with him.

Anonymous said...

酒店

酒店上班

酒店兼職

台北酒店

打工兼差

酒店工作

酒店經紀

禮服店

酒店兼差

酒店打工

酒店PT

酒店正職

酒店賺錢

酒店日領

酒店喝酒 酒店消費 喝花酒 粉味 喝酒