Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Haiku Tube 10-31-06 Sci-fi Short


Hello recently I read an article on this issue of Wired Magazine and the inspiration set in ever since, fortunately this particular excerpt is now online for the world to enjoy.

Sci-Fi Shorts

Inspired by Hemingway's six-word short story that he called his best work, Wired magazine solicits very brief stories from the likes of Stan Lee, Margaret Atwood, Ursula K. Le Guin and William Shatner.

Here are some of my favorite six-word short stories out from the article:
A very good though Arthur himself insist that his story has to be more then six

With bloody hands, I say good-bye. - Frank Miller

Bush told the truth. Hell froze. - William Gibson

It costs too much staying human - Bruce Sterling

So I got inspired and here is my six-word Sci-Fi story

Media controlled God, man fulfills apocalypse . -Kirk Sato

No comments: